Give the gift of kindness and compassion…celebrate your child’s birthday at Nevins Farm! All proceeds from the birthday party fee go toward the cost of care for our animals awaiting adoption. The staff and animals appreciate your support! The recommended age for our birthday parties at Nevins Farm are for children between the ages of 5-12 years.
Availability on Sundays from 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm. We regretfully cannot book parties out further than three months in advance. We are currently booked through March 2019. We will be taking reservations for April beginning February 1st. To reserve a birthday party, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does the birthday party include?
- An educational tour of both the small animal adoption center and our barn.
- Children are able to meet some of our adoptable animals outside of their housing areas.
- Each child will receive a special addition MSPCA birthday party tee shirt, not sold in our adoption center.
- A two hour rental of one of our party rooms, where guests can eat food, open presents ect.
- An experienced volunteer to facilitate activities.
- Paper plates, napkins & cutlery.
What is the cost/how many children can attend?
- Cost is $325 for up to 15 children.
- Additional children may be added for $20 each.
- Party fees go directly to supporting the animals at Nevins Farm!
- Unlimited adults can attend at no additional cost.
What do I need to bring to the party or plan for?
- Guests should bring all beverages, food, cake and decorations they need.
- Paper cups, if needed.
- You may arrive to set up 20 minutes early.
- If you want pizza delivered, the shelter can provide local recommendations upon request.
Unable to host your birthday party at Nevins Farm, but still looking for a great way to support the homeless pets at Nevins Farm? Consider collecting donations from our Wish List for Kids in lieu of presents at your next birthday party. Many awesome and altruistic kids do this each year, and we are so grateful for their support and compassion!