MSPCA School Break Program
School is back in session! What could be a better way to spend your school vacation than making new friends and hanging out with awesome animals that need your help? At the MSPCA School Break Program, you will learn how to care for animals and be a responsible animal guardian. Activities will include a combination of animal care chores as well as animal socializing/education. Depending on the session, these may include cleaning cat cages, mucking horse stalls, walking dogs, grooming cats or small animals, feeding treats or washing floors - whatever is most needed!
The program takes place during Massachusetts school vacation weeks. Participants must register for each session individually, but may sign up for as many as they like. For questions about our School Break Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
· School Break Programs are offered in two sessions for children ages 6-10 (12:15-2pm) and 11-15 (9:15-11am). Each session is one hour and forty five minutes long per day, for four days.
· Each session is held for four week days during both Massachusetts and school breaks (no class on the holiday). See the schedule below for the specific dates.
· The program fee totals $85 per week session, which helps support our many animal care and adoption programs!
· This fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable and non-transferrable
· All programs include animal care and behavior learning activities, and hands-on interactions with animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, guinea pigs, goats, birds, and more.