There are plenty of interesting and fun ways that kids who are not old enough to volunteer (under 16) can contribute to the MSPCA. We encourage creativity and the spirit of giving! Contact us if you would like to organize a fundraising event and we can help support your efforts.
Ways you can help:
* Organize a fundraiser through your school or club. Great ideas include walk-a-thons, raffles, bake sales, and lemonade stands.
* You may have the option of holding a bake sale or lemonade stand in the lobby of an MSPCA Adoption Center! Contact your local adoption center for details.
* Make blankets or toys for our animals. Tied fleece blankets are great. Contact MSPCA staff for directions for safe pet items you can make at home.
* Collect "Wish List" items from friends and neighbors to donate to your local adoption center.
* Ask that friends and family make a donation to the MSPCA instead of giving you birthday gifts.
* Participate in one of our Family Service Days at the MSPCA at Nevins Farm.
The best way to help animals and support the MSPCA is to encourage caring and kindness for all animals. Show respect for animals by treating them with compassion, and encourage others to do the same!
Looking for a little inspiration? If so, please visit our Kids for a Cause page to read about creative fundraisers other kids have hosted - and to submit your own story!