For cat owners in Falmouth and Hyannis, we are able to offer a special spay/neuter package for only $10 during the month of July, thanks to a generous grant from the Petco Foundation. The package includes the following:
● Spay or Neuter Surgery
● Distemper Vaccination (FVRCP)
● Rabies Vaccination (if appropriate)
● Nail Trim
● Microchip (a form of permanent identification) is available for an additional $10
You may apply for more than one cat. Kittens may be as young as 8 weeks (minimum weight of 2lbs).
A limited number of appointments are available so book your appointment now (payment is due at the time of booking). To schedule your appointment, you may visit the MSPCA Cape Adoption Center, or call us at:
1577 Falmouth Rd.
Centerville, MA 02632
Phone (508) 775-0940
You will be asked to provide the following information:
1. Your name
2. Address (proof or residency in Hyannis or Falmouth is required)
3. Daytime phone
4. Assistance program(s) you receive*
5. Cat’s name
6. Cat’s age
7. Cat’s sex
* If you are not currently receiving public assistance program, please describe your current situation and why you are in need of low cost spay/neuter services. Due to limited resources, priority is given to individuals currently on public assistance.
At the time of booking, you will be provided with drop-off and pick-up instructions.