For cat owners in Lawrence and Haverhill, we are able to offer a special spay/neuter package for only $10 during the month of July, thanks to a generous grant from the Petco Foundation. The package includes the following:
● Spay or Neuter Surgery
● Distemper Vaccination (FVRCP)
● Rabies Vaccination (if appropriate)
● Nail Trim
● Microchip (a form of permanent identification) is available for an additional $10
You may apply for more than one cat. Kittens may be as young as 8 weeks (minimum weight of 2lbs).
A limited number of appointments are available so book your appointment now (payment is due at the time of booking). To schedule your appointment, you may submit an application online by clicking here, or visit the Noble Family Adoption Center, or call us at:
MSPCA at Nevins Farm
Methuen, MA 01844
(978) 687-7453, press 8, followed by ext. 6101
You will be asked to provide the following information:
1. Your name
2. Address (proof or residency in Lawrence or Haverhill is required)
3. Daytime phone
4. Assistance program(s) you receive*
5. Cat’s name
6. Cat’s age
7. Cat’s sex
* If you are not currently receiving public assistance program, please describe your current situation and why you are in need of low cost spay/neuter services. Due to limited resources, priority is given to individuals currently on public assistance.
At the time of booking, you will be provided with drop-off and pick-up instructions.
If you are not a Lawrence or Haverhill resident, please click here to learn about other available spay-neuter programs for your cat.