- Diagnostic, therapeutic, and surgical services using advanced techniques, state-of-the-art equipment and up-to-date knowledge.
- Complete ophthalmic examinations include slit-lamp biomicroscopy, indirect ophthalmoscopy, and standard in-office diagnostic tests including tonometry and gonioscopy.
- Emergency and critical care service is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Urgent care consultations with ophthalmology are available, often the same day.
- Available ophthalmic specialty services include cataract surgery with intraocular lens implantation, ocular ultrasound, electroretinography, cryosurgery, glaucoma surgery including laser cyclophotocoagulation, corneal surgery including grafting, and eyelid surgery.
- CERF examinations are available for breeding dogs.
- Board-certified specialists in internal medicine, radiology, cardiology, oncology, surgery, dermatology, dentistry, pathology, and exotic animal medicine assist in providing in-depth case management.
- 24-hour Intensive Care Unit for patients needing intensive ocular therapy.
- In-house CT and MRI scanners, specifically-designed for veterinary patients, are available Monday through Friday.