Appointments with Angell's Surgery service are available in our Boston and Waltham locations as of February 3, 2014. Some of the following services are limited to our Boston location. Please call 617-541-5048 for more details.
- Fracture Repair procedures include: bone plating/bone screws, interlocking nails, external fixators, circular fixators, IM pins/orthopedic wire and external coaptation techniques
- Prosthetics procedures include prosthetic limb replacement
- Joint surgical procedures include: total hip replacement, triple pelvic osteotomy, DARthroplasty, Juvenile Pubic Symphysiodesis, joint/ligament repair and reconstruction, femoral head and neck ostectomies, tibial plateau leveling osteotomies, cranial cruciate ligament replacement, arthrodesis and Tibial Tuberosity Advancement
- Acquired/Congenital Limb Deformity Repair includes: corrective osteotomies, limb lengthening and internal/external fixation techniques
- Abdominal surgical procedures include: gastric, small intestinal, large intestinal, hepatic/splenic, urinary tract, hernia repair, abdominal wall reconstruction, surgical stapling
- Thoracic surgical procedures include: cardiovascular, pulmonary, thoracic wall reconstruction, surgical stapling
- Upper Respiratory surgical procedures include: elongated soft palate, stenotic nares, laryngeal collapse, collapsed trachea, intranasal disease, laser
- Otic surgical procedures include: lateral/vertical canal resection, total ear canal ablation, bulla, pinna: repair/reconstruction
- Endocrine surgical procedures include: adrenal, thyroid, parathyroid
- Neurosurgical procedures include: disc disease, compressive lesions, spinal tumors, brain tumors, spinal fractures
- Dental/Oral surgical procedures include: comprehensive dental care, oral tumor resection, laser assisted
- Oncologic surgical procedures include: facial/oral, ear, bone, nasal, cervical, endocrine, thoracic, abdominal, skin, laser assisted
- Plastic and Reconstructive surgical procedures include: maxillofacial, nasal, ear reconstruction, skin, thoracic/abdominal wall, esophageal, muscle, paw/pad, simple/advanced flaps, skin grafting, skin stretching techniques, management of non-healing wounds.
- Minimally invasive surgery: ovariectomy, gastropexy, biopsy, laparoscopy, thoracoscopy.