Give the gift of kindness and compassion…celebrate your child’s birthday at Nevins Farm! All proceeds from the birthday party fee go toward the cost of care for our animals awaiting adoption. The staff and animals appreciate your support!
Availability on Saturdays from 1pm-3pm, and Sundays from 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm.
- An experienced volunteer to facilitate activities
- Includes an educational tour of the small animal adoption center
- Up to 15 children and unlimited adults (minimum of 1 adult per 7 children)
- Parties for children age 5-12
- Goodie bags for child guests are included
- Fun educational animal game
- Guests should bring all beverages, food, cake, paper goods, cutlery and decorations they need. You may arrive to set up 20 minutes early.
- We can provide menus for local restaurants that deliver to the MSPCA
- Parties are 2 hours in length
- Cost is $250 for 10-15 children, $225 for fewer than 10 children – all party fees go directly to supporting the animals at Nevins Farm!
- No pets from home, please
Reservations must be made well in advance, as space is limited!
Please email us at email@example.com to schedule a birthday party!
Unable to host your birthday party at Nevins Farm, but still looking for a great way to support the homeless pets at Nevins Farm? Consider collecting donations from our Wish List for Kids in lieu of presents at your next birthday party. Many awesome and altruistic kids do this each year, and we are so grateful for their support and compassion!