This program is an opportunity for preschool aged children and an adult to explore the barn and small animal adoption center at Nevins Farm. Each four week session will include age appropriate activities such as meeting our adoptable animals (this includes both petting and feeding), arts and crafts, stories, and more! Please contact us at email@example.com with questions.
- Program is held for nine, four week sessions throughout the year, that are one hour in length.
- Participants can choose to register for an entire four week session, or as a “drop in” for the day.
- The program is held on Tuesday mornings from 10-11am.
- The program cost is $40 per four week session. The drop in rate is $12 per day. Siblings can be added to the session for an additional $5.
- This program is geared towards toddlers through pre-kindergarten.
Session 1 – January 6th, 14th, 21st & 28th
Session 2 – February 4th, 11th, March 3rd & 10th
Session 3 – March 17th, 24th, 31st & April 7th
Session 4 – April 14th, May 5th, 12th & 19th
Session 5 – May 26th, June 2nd, 9th & 16th
Session 6 – September 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd
Session 7 – September 29th, October 6th, 13th & 20th
Session 8 – October 27th, November 3rd, 10th & 17th
Session 9 – November 24th, December 1st, 8th & 15th