In addition to providing consultative imaging services to our referring community, Angell offers online consultations for our referring veterinary hospitals. Our experienced radiologists are partnered with fellow board certified radiologists to provide timely interpretation of your digital images via the Keystone Community imaging application.
Click this link to set up an account for Keystone Community as an Angell client.
Once you are registered with Keystone Community you can send images from your PACS to Keystone by inputting the ae title, port and hostname/IP given to you in Keystone (click on “DICOM send from modality” to get that information). Once you have sent the study to Keystone Community you will fill out the patient demographics and history and submit for a read-out.
For more detailed instructions please click here.
To contact Keystone Community for support please call 1-877-727-8374 extension 402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Keystone Community support staff will guide you through the installation of the necessary software on your practice computer and assist you with procedures for transmission of images.
Average response time for cases submitted between 8am and 3pm Monday through Saturday is 2-4 hours.
- Guaranteed 24 hour turnaround on cases submitted Monday through Friday (some Saturdays, all Sundays and holidays excluded). Angell radiologists are available Monday through Friday 9am-5pm, some Saturdays 9am-4pm.
- STAT service available – receive results within 2 hours for an additional fee. STAT cases may be read by an Antech Imaging reader instead of an Angell staff member.
- Phone follow up discussion is readily available only for cases read by an on site radiologist.
- Radiograph interpretation fee $66.00 (limit 10 images)
- CT $185.00
- MRI $250
- STAT fee: $69 additional
- Angell will bill you monthly
- No required contract to sign
- Billing is per case
Frequently asked Questions
Does it cost me anything?
There is no cost associated with registering for the service. Angell will bill you monthly per case submission.
Am I required to sign a contract with Angell?
No contract is required.
What type of images can I submit?
We are only able to accept images in DICOM file format.
Do I need an internet connection to submit?
Yes. Our procedure requires that your images be sent to a secure server at Asteris Keystone Community. Our team of radiologists downloads your images from that site.
Will my client receive a bill from Angell?
No. We will bill your practice, not your client.
Do I need an email address?
Yes. An email address is required to set up an account with Keystone Community. Your completed reports will be emailed to you.
Contact our Diagnostic Imaging service at 617-541-5139 or via DiagnosticImaging@angell.org for more information.
Return to main Diagnostic Imaging Page