You can use this program if you need financial assistance with your kitten/cat’s surgery, and live in Dorchester MA. All cats using this program will also receive a rabies vaccination FVRCP (distemper) vaccination, microchip and nail trim. Flea treatment and dewormer can be added for an additional $15 fee.
To make an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
1. Your name
2. Full Address: Street Name and Number, Town and Zip Code
3. Daytime phone
4. Cat’s name
5. Cat’s age
6. Cat’s sex
7. Cat’s Coat Color
8. Cat’s Breed
9. Where did you get your pet from?
10. Has your pet been to a veterinarian before?
11. Have you contacted Animal Control, the Animal Rescue League of Boston or the MSPCA before?
12. How did you hear about our spay/neuter program?
Have you seen a stray or feral cat in your neighborhood you want to have spayed/neutered?
Email us—we can help!
Live in a different community or have a dog who needs spay/neuter?
No problem! We can still help. Visit our main page to learn about other low cost programs!