Introducing the MSPCA Young Ambassador program! This virtual program is open to anyone 15 years of age or younger who would like to get involved! Young Ambassadors help us stay connected and provide education and support!
What do Young Ambassadors do?
Once a month, each participant will do one activity to benefit the MSPCA. All activities must be pre-approved to meet current needs. Select from the following activities:
- Submit a video to be shared on the MSPCA Education Facebook pages and Youtube channel. Videos should be of participants reading an animal-themed book, discussing an animal-themed topic or doing an animal themed craft. Kids love to learn from other kids! Feel free to include parents or pets in the videos.
- Organize a supply drive and document your journey/end product. Select from the following items to collect:
- Dry and wet dog and cat food
- Hot dogs and string cheese
- Soft dog treats
- Fresh vegetables for our small animals
- Choose an animal to promote and help get them adopted. You choose how you decide to promote! Let us know which animal you select and what you are doing to promote them.
- Decorate 10 paper bags that will be used for medication as animals are sent home from our shelter and clinic.
- Fill 2 gallon ziploc bags with dry dog or cat food. Be sure to include a label including what animal the food is for, the brand and type of food and a friendly message for the person receiving it!
- Host a bake sale to raise money for homeless animals! Document your journey as you bake and sell your items.
Rewards of being an MSPCA Young Ambassador
- You get to teach other kids about kindness to animals, animal care and giving back to your community!
- You get to help animals get adopted!
- You get to help our shelter animals and animals in the community get the supplies and care they need!
To sign up, click the “register now” button below to fill out the registration paperwork. Once you submit your form, you will receive an email with information about how to submit videos, video tips and suggestions and details about executing the additional activities (please be sure to check the spam folder of the email address provided on the application).
Please email email@example.com with any questions!