Looking for an activity that will boost your six- to ten-year old’s reading confidence and help animals at the same time? Register for the Rescue Readers Program! Accompanied by a parent or guardian, children will read out loud to an adoring feline, rabbit or even avian audience in this fun family event. While your child practices reading, you’ll also be providing valuable social time to our adoptable animals. Each session is 25 minutes in length.
- This program will run select weekend days.
- The program fee is $10 per session, which helps support our many animal care and adoption programs.
- Advance registration is required.
- The program fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Each spot is for one participant and a parent/guardian; due to space constraints, we can not allow for any unregistered guests.