<- Simpli.fi global tag ->
- Officer Christine Allenberg filed charges against Laurel Russell of Charlton for failing to provide adequate food, veterinary care, or a sanitary environment for her 4 horses and 4 llamas. The animals were in atrocious condition and, sadly, all had to be humanely euthanized. Arraignment was 2/23.
- Officer Nadya Moreno filed charges against Jacqueline Hardemon of Brockton, for failing to provide veterinary care for her yellow Lab suffering from severe skin and ear infections. Arraignment is scheduled for 3/15.
- Officer Christine Allenberg filed charges against Gregorio Garcia and Madeline Rodriguez of Springfield for failing to provide veterinary care for their lhasa apso that was long suffering with severe, painful infections in both ears. Arraignment is scheduled for 3/10.
- Officer Christine Allenberg filed 2 counts each against Stefan Davis and Mirna Gomez of Springfield for allowing 2 of their Neapolitan mastiffs to become emaciated, and failing to seek veterinary treatment for ailments including diarrhea, multiple infections, an enlarged vulva, and bilateral cherry eye. Arraignment is 3/9.
- Sergeant Roy Sutton presented the evidence of an investigation he conducted into a dog trainer in Greenfield to the ADA, who determined there was not probable cause and declined to file charges.
- Officer Martha Parkhurst obtained and executed a warrant to seize the smartphone of a juvenile in Saugus that recorded multiple incidences of physical abuse against the family’s dogs committed by the juvenile and by his younger brother, at the direction of the juvenile under investigation.
- Officer Nadya Moreno filed charges against Stanley Resendes of Somerville for starving his pit bull and leaving her covered in bloody diarrhea and sores with no veterinary care.