The Commonwealth has taken a number of actions to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. All sponsored events at the State House–including Lobby Day for Animals–have been cancelled for the year. We hope to do this event virtually in the fall.
However, you can still take action for animals!
Please contact your state senator about several animal protection bills referred to Senate committees.
- Stop convicted animal abusers from possessing or accessing animals (S. 1037)
- Prohibit circuses and traveling shows from exhibiting certain wild animals (S. 2028)
- Extend citation authority for keeping animals in cruel conditions, and provides common-sense consumer protections to families purchasing puppies and kittens (S. 2760)
Please contact your state representative about several animal protection bills referred to House committees.
- Prohibit circuses and traveling shows from exhibiting certain wild animals (H. 2934)
- Prevent convicted wildlife poachers from hunting in Massachusetts (H. 4131)
Email email@example.com with any questions.