The media assistant role is a supplementary role. This role involves taking photos and videos of volunteer events throughout the year, as well as assisting with the creation of training and program materials.
- Taking photos and videos of various volunteer roles and events throughout the year
- Assisting in the creation and editing of materials for MSPCA use
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to follow direction and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and with other volunteers
- Comfortable working in a variety of conditions, including outdoors
- Knowledge of photo and video shooting/editing
- A minimum commitment of six months
- A weekly shift of two hours on a set day and time
- Attendance at orientation and on-site training
- Effective communication skills, including basic English language fluency
- Flexible. Shifts will vary depending on the current program calendar.
- Please note, this is a part-time role and will need to be supplemented with another available assignment in order to meet our monthly volunteer requirements.