To make an appointment for your Pit Bull or Pit Bull mix at the MSPCA Boston Shalit Glazer Clinic, please email the following information to email@example.com. If you are not currently receiving public assistance program, please describe your current situation and why you are in need of low cost spay/neuter services. Due to limited resources, priority is given to individuals currently on public assistance.
Do you live more that 20 miles from Boston? Click here to find a clinic that offers low cost spay/neuter for pit bulls closer to you.
The Clinic Coordinator will be in contact with you within five business days upon receipt of your email.
- Your name
- Daytime phone
- Assistance program(s) you receive (ex. Food Stamps, Medicaid, SSI, Social Security, AFDC, Rental Assistance, Fuel Assistance, WIC, Unemployment)
- Dog’s name
- Dog’s age
- Dog’s sex
- Dog’s breed
- Dog’s estimated weight
- How you acquired your pet
- A picture of your pet when possible
- How you heard about the Pit Pals Program
Spay/Neuter Package: The total cost of each package is $50 and includes the spay/neuter surgery, rabies and distemper vaccinations and microchip.
- Determining whether your dog is a Pit Bull/Pit Bull mix or not will be at the sole discretion of MSPCA employees at the time of appointment. Dogs determined not to be Pit Bulls or Pit Bull mixes will be subject to regular, affordable prices.
- Please bring your dog’s most current vaccination records.
- You may apply for more than one dog. Puppies may be as young as 12 weeks.
Help us spread the word about this program! Click here to download a flyer which can be posted in local businesses and shared with friends.
See all Spay/Neuter Programs