To apply for an appointment for your cat at the Shalit-Glazer Clinic, please email us the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Your name
2. Address: including Street Name, Town and Zip Code
3. Daytime phone
4. Assistance program(s) you receive*
5. Cat’s name
6. Cat’s age
7. Cat’s sex
8. Cat’s breed
9. Where did you acquire your cat?
You may apply for more than one cat. Kittens may be as young as 12 weeks.
* If you are not currently receiving public assistance program, please describe your current situation and why you are in need of low cost spay/neuter services. Due to limited resources, priority is given to individuals currently on public assistance.
Everything is done in ONE DAY ONE VISIT, which includes:
- Spay or neuter
- Shots including rabies
- HomeAgain Microchip implantation and Registration
- Your cat will also get a FREE nail trim!
Please wait at least five business days, and if you haven’t been contacted yet by a reply to your email, please call (617-541-5007) or email us at email@example.com. Monday-Friday between 9 am and 4 pm to make an appointment. Surgeries are scheduled Tuesday-Friday.
Other Services Available at Time Of Surgery:
- Flea/earmite/deworming: $15
- FIV/FeLV Combination test: $25 Tests your cat for FIV (Feline Immune Deficiency Virus) and Feline leukemia.
- Soft Claws application (We put them on for you!): $15 Soft Paws are tiny caps that cover your cat’s nails; so that when they scratch you or your furniture no damage is done! Application usually lasts 4-6 weeks.