It is highly recommended that all participants wear a mask while inside the MSPCA. Any participant demonstrating signs of illness will not be allowed to participate. If a participant tests positive for COVID-19 within 5 days of participation, the MSPCA must be notified of this positive test.
Many children want to experience what it’s really like to volunteer at an animal shelter and that’s just why we offer the Family Service Day program, where adult-child pairs are able to participate as hands-on volunteers at the MSPCA! This program is for children ages 6-10 along with a responsible adult (age 16+). All chores are supervised by trained staff and volunteers to make sure that everyone has a fun and safe experience. Chores may include animal care, such as cleaning cages, or housekeeping chores such as laundry and dishes
Family Service Day will take place the first Sunday of each month from 7:45-9:15am. There is a $20 fee for each session. Space is limited and registration is required. Please email email@example.com with any questions!
- Program is designed for children ages 6-10 accompanied by a responsible adult age 16+
- Each registration is for 1 child/adult pair.
- All registered participants will be contacted via email one week prior to the session with additional program details.
- The program fee is $20 per session, which helps support our many animal care and adoption programs!
- This fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you are trying to register for a date and it does not display as an option to choose, that means the date has either sold out, or is not yet available for purchase.