The MSPCA at Nevins Farm Children’s Summer Camp teaches lifetime lessons of compassion, responsibility and respect not only toward animals, but toward all life and the environment as a whole. Registration for the MSPCA Children’s Summer Camp for the summer of 2018 will open on February 1st.
Our day camp is hosted for eight weeks during the summer, offered in one week sessions. All campers work alongside the barn and adoption center staff, participating in the care of our animals; activities include mucking horse stalls, cleaning rabbit cages, feeding cats, walking dogs and socializing (petting and playing with!) the many creatures at the MSPCA at Nevins Farm. In addition to the experience providing care to a variety of animals on site, campers also learn about important animal welfare topics in daily discussions, and meet a variety of animal care professionals who participate as guest speakers. And just like any fun summer camp experience, our campers make crafts, sing songs, and play games!
- There is a $350 registration fee for each one week session, and partial scholarships are available to families in need
- Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend registering early, as our camp is popular and tends to sell out
- The summer camp runs from 9am-3pm Monday – Friday, from late June to mid-August
- Our camp is for children between the ages of 5-14 (see the schedule for what weeks are available for your age group)
- You will need a digital copy of your child’s immunization records in order to complete our online registration form
Sessions D, E, G, H, and F are now sold out! Please consider registering your child for another age appropriate week of camp while there is still space available. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our wait list for any session, but as we rarely have cancellations, we encourage you to register for an open session, as that is your child’s best chance of attending camp this summer. Most sessions of the MSPCA Summer Camp do sell out before the start of our camp season, so please register early!
Register for Camp Contact Us 2018 Schedule
Need More Information?
Summer Camp FAQ Junior Counselor Application
Donate to send a child to Summer Camp!
Help us spread our mission of kindness and care for animals with a gift to help with tuition for underprivileged children in our community and provide support for animals in need.