Thank you for your interest in coming to the MSPCA at Nevins Farm Summer Camp! Registration is now open. We are looking forward to welcoming our campers back this summer!
*Update* We are so excited to host our camp again, and missed you all so much last summer! Due to current state guidelines for COVID-19, spots in our summer camp are extremely limited at this time. We hope to be able to issue additional spots as the state continues to update their guidelines for the pandemic. If the session you are interested in has already sold out, please email us at email@example.com to be added to the wait list, and include what session(s) your child would like to attend. If we are able to add additional campers, priority will be given to those on our wait list. If you are in need of financial assistance, even if the session you would like to register for has sold out, please submit an application below so that you can be approved in advance should space become available. Can’t make our in person camp this summer? Check out our new virtual camp classes! If your child is 15 or older and is interested in being a volunteer Junior Counselor for camp this summer, please email us to be added to the Junior Counselor information group. At this time, we are not yet accepting Junior Counselor applications.
The MSPCA at Nevins Farm Children’s Summer Camp teaches lifetime lessons of compassion, responsibility and respect not only toward animals, but toward all life and the environment as a whole. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our Wait List for any of our sold out sessions. If your child is close in age to another session that has not yet sold out, we may be able to allow them to register for that session – please contact us first to see if this is an option for your child.
Our day camp is hosted for eight weeks during the summer, offered in one week sessions. All campers work alongside the barn and adoption center staff, participating in the care of our animals; activities include mucking horse stalls, cleaning rabbit cages, feeding cats, walking dogs and socializing (petting and playing with!) the many creatures at the MSPCA at Nevins Farm. In addition to the experience providing care to a variety of animals on site, campers also learn about important animal welfare topics in daily discussions, and meet a variety of animal care professionals who participate as guest speakers. And just like any fun summer camp experience, our campers make crafts, sing songs, and play games!
- There is a $370 registration fee for each one week session, and partial scholarships are available to families in need
- Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend registering early, as our camp is popular and will sell out
- The summer camp runs from 9am-3pm Monday – Friday, from late June to mid-August
- Our camp is for children between the ages of 5-14 (see the schedule for what weeks are available for your age group)
- You will need a digital copy of your child’s immunization records in order to complete our online registration form
- The MSPCA Children’s Summer Camp is licensed in accordance with Massachusetts mandated regulations 105 CMR 430.000 et. seq.: Minimum Sanitation and Safety Standards for Recreational Camps for Children
Register Now Financial Aid Application Register for Virtual Camp!
Contact Us 2021 Schedule