Thank you for your interest in coming to the MSPCA at Nevins Farm Summer Camp! Registration for the summer of 2022 will open on February 1, 2022. We are looking forward to welcoming our campers back next summer!
The MSPCA at Nevins Farm Children’s Summer Camp teaches lifetime lessons of compassion, responsibility and respect not only toward animals, but toward all life and the environment as a whole. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our Wait List for any of our sold out sessions. If your child is close in age to another session that has not yet sold out, we may be able to allow them to register for that session – please contact us first to see if this is an option for your child.
Our day camp is hosted for eight weeks during the summer, offered in one week sessions. All campers work alongside the barn and adoption center staff, participating in the care of our animals; activities include mucking horse stalls, cleaning rabbit cages, feeding cats, walking dogs and socializing (petting and playing with!) the many creatures at the MSPCA at Nevins Farm. In addition to the experience providing care to a variety of animals on site, campers also learn about important animal welfare topics in daily discussions, and meet a variety of animal care professionals who participate as guest speakers. And just like any fun summer camp experience, our campers make crafts, sing songs, and play games!
- There is a $370 registration fee for each one week session, and partial scholarships are available to families in need
- Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend registering early, as our camp is popular and will sell out
- The summer camp runs from 9am-3pm Monday – Friday, from late June to mid-August
- Our camp is for children between the ages of 5-14 (see the schedule for what weeks are available for your age group)
- You will need a digital copy of your child’s immunization records in order to complete our online registration form
The MSPCA Children’s Summer Camp is licensed in accordance with Massachusetts mandated regulations 105 CMR 430.000 et. seq.: Minimum Sanitation and Safety Standards for Recreational Camps for Children, by the Methuen Public Health Department.
Register Now Financial Aid Application Register for Virtual Camp! Apply to be a Junior Counselor
Contact Us 2021 Schedule