Make strengthening the Commonwealth's animal protection laws a priority!
Please take a few minutes today to ask your state legislators to co-sponsor critical animal protection bills this session including:
Reach out now!
- Extending the ability for civil citations to be issued for cruel conditions to all domestic animals.
- Prohibit the sale of puppies and kittens under 8 weeks, require regulations of certain kennels, prohibit the roadside sale of animals, and more.
- End dangerous wild animals from performing in circuses and traveling shows.
- Keep families with pets together during the pandemic and prohibit insurance companies from discriminating based on dog breed.
- Prevent a person convicted of animal cruelty from possessing, adopting, or fostering an animal for at least five years after their release from custody.