Angell Continuing Education
Save the dates for our Fall CE live, interactive webinars.
Practical Techniques in Veterinary Medicine
Sunday, October 3, 2021
8:15am – 2:45pm
5 Interactive CE Credits (pending RACE approval)
- Patty Ewing, DVM, MS, DACVP
- Michele James, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
- Ashley Lockwood, DVM, DACVECC
- Patrick Sullivan, DVM, DABVP (Avian Practice)
- Catherine Sumner, DVM, DACVECC
Making the Cut: Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery Techniques, Procedures, and Diagnosis
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
6:15pm – 8:45pm
2 Interactive CE Credits (pending RACE approval)
- Nicholas Trout, MA, VET, MB, DACVS, ECVS
- Emily Ulfelder, BVetMed, DACVS
Due to concerns with the spread of COVID-19, all weekly lectures will only be available for remote viewing until further notice.
Our next lecture:
Title: Dysnatremia Part 2: Hypernatremia
Speaker: Audrey Koid, DVM
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
To watch this lecture on May 12 , click here.
View our schedule of upcoming lectures here.
Due to COVID-19 and our concern for the health and safety of our attendees, our Lunch & Learn programs are suspended indefinitely.
Please check back for updates.