Angell Spring CE – Registration is Open!
Sunday, March 15, 2020
8:00am – 2:45pm
5 CE Credits (pending RACE approval)
Practical Tips and Techniques for Emergency Triage and Care
- Diagnosing and Stabilizing the Cat in Respiratory Distress: Tips and Tricks – by Jinni Sinnott-Stutzman, DVM, DACVECC
- Triage for Brachycephalic Dogs – by Meghan Whelan, DVM, DACVECC
- Stay & Play or Scoop & Go? – by Alison Allukian, DVM• Determining whether to triage animals right away to a referral hospital or whether to take stabilization/diagnostics steps prior to referral
- ECC Survival Summary: 5 Subjects in 50 Minutes – by Kiko Bracker, DVM, DACVECC
• Feline obstipation
• Thyroid storm
• Esophagostomy tube placement
• Chest wound management
- Tips for Fluid Therapy: When to Use Which Types of Fluids and Why – by Courtney Peck, DVM, DACVECC
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
6:00pm – 8:45pm
2 CE Credits (pending RACE approval)
Shedding Light on 3 pieces of the Oncology Puzzle: Urinary Tract Cancer in Dogs; Feline Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma; and Use of Palladia in Feline Neoplasia.
- Lower urinary tract cancer in dogs – by Ji-In Lee, DVM
- A Closer Look at Addressing 2 Types of Feline Cancer – by J. Lee Talbott, DVM, DACVIM (Medical Oncology)
- Part 1: Feline oral squamous cell carcinoma
- Part 2: Emerging use of Palladia in feline neoplasia
Next Lunch & RACE Approved Lecture:
Title: Gastrointestinal Disease and Adverse Food Reaction
Speaker: Staci Scolavino, VMD
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Lectures are held in the Auditorium at Angell Animal Medical Center at 350 S. Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02130
Visit this link for a complete schedule of upcoming Lunch and Learns at Angell.
Weekly lectures alternate between Wednesdays (12:00pm – 1:00pm) and Fridays (8:00am – 9:00am) and will be held at the Angell Boston auditorium (350 S. Huntington Ave., Boston, MA).
Free/no registration required.
*NOTE – only select lectures will receive CE credit as indicated on the schedule.
Next RACE Approved Lecture TBD
Visit this link for a complete schedule of Friday lectures.