About the MSPCA-Angell Clinics
The vision of the MSPCA-Angell Clinics is simple yet powerful: provide affordable veterinary care that helps keep pets and families together. By providing subsidized, low-cost, veterinary care, the clinics provide a new pathway for families in need.
The MSPCA-Angell Clinics provide
• Spay/Neuter Services
• Acute, Outpatient, Medical and Surgical Care
The clinics welcome clients in need referred from primary care veterinary clinics. If you are a veterinary clinic hoping to refer a patient to our clinic please fill out the referral form for the appropriate location below.
Locations and Referral Forms
MSPCA-Angell Clinic Boston
350 South Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02130
MSPCA-Angell Clinic Cape Cod
1577 Falmouth Road
Centerville, MA 02632
MSPCA-Angell Clinic at Nevins Farm
Methuen, MA 01844
Medical Procedures Performed at the MSPCA-Angell Clinics
- Diagnostics: Bloodwork, Urinalysis, Radiographs, Histopathology
- Spay for Pyometra or Dystocia
- Wound and Laceration Care
- Amputation (Tail, Digit, Limb)
- Umbilical Hernia Repair
- Mass Removal when quality of life is impacted (e.g.. ulcerated mammary mass)
- Nasopharyngeal/Oral Polyp Removal
- Foreign Body Surgery for stable pets who do not require 24-hour hospitalization
Clients Must Financially Qualify for Treatment
To receive care at MSPCA-Angell Clinics clients must be on one of the public assistance program listed below or have an income under the Massachusetts poverty guidelines (https://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guidelines). Ultimate determination of suitability for this program will be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of MSPCA managers and veterinarians.
- SNAP/EBT benefits
- Residency in public housing
- Fuel assistance
Open weekdays from 8:00am-4:00pm throughout the year, the clinics do not provide primary veterinary care, speciality service care, overnight care, or 24/7 emergency service.
Donate to Support Our Clinics
MSPCA-Angell Clinic Boston Quarterly Reports
Read about some of the pets and families helped through the MSPCA-Angell Clinic Boston
January – April 2020
May – August 2020