Please consider possible alternatives that may be better for your pet. If you found a stray pet, click here.
- Consider finding a new home for your pet while they stay with you.
- Financial Troubles? We might be able to help! Follow these links to get information about our financial assistance programs for pets and equine animals. We also may be able to assist with temporary food for your pet and offer low cost vaccines/spay/neuter. Look below and contact the individual adoption center closest to you to learn more.
- Is it allergies? We have some helpful advice that may do the trick.
- Are you having trouble finding pet-friendly housing?
- Is it a medical or behavior issue? Introducing new pets or family members? Check our free pet owner guides for solutions.
- Call one of our Adoption Centers. Call one of our adoption centers, we may be able to offer suggestions and helpful advice based on your exact circumstances. Click on the Adoption Center closest to you below to learn more.
Surrendering your Pet to the MSPCA
If you are no longer able to care for your animal, you can bring him/her to the MSPCA. We ask that you call our adoption centers in order to make an appointment for surrender. Our Adoption Centers take in owned animals as well as stray cats and small mammals. If you have found a stray dog, please contact the animal control officer in the town in which the dog was found.