About Angell at Nashoba
Angell at Nashoba is the result of a partnership between Angell Animal Medical Center and Nashoba Valley Technical High School. Angell at Nashoba is a clinic dedicated to providing quality care to the general public as well as offering deeply discounted services for qualified low income families. Angell at Nashoba provides
- Primary veterinary care, including general dentistry and surgery
- Spay/neuter services
Open weekdays from 7:45am-4:00pm throughout the year, the clinic does not provide overnight care, specialty service care, nor 24/7 emergency service as Angell’s Boston and Waltham facilities do, but will refer cases as appropriate to surrounding specialty veterinary referral hospitals.
Angell at Nashoba is proud to provide rigorous, valuable training to the bright, compassionate students of Nashoba Valley Technical School who work alongside staff at the clinic while preparing for careers in veterinary medicine.
To schedule an appointment with the Angell at Nashoba clinic, please call 978-577-5992. The clinic is located at: 100 Littleton Road, Westford, Massachusetts.
To Financially Qualify for our Discounted Program
To qualify for Angell at Nashoba services, clients must present
a photo ID and one of the following:
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program card
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) card (formerly known as Food Stamps/EBT)
- Massachusetts Animal Fund low cost spay/neuter certificate
- Letter/lease from the owner’s local housing authority showing that the owner is a participant in public housing
- Letter/bill demonstrating government fuel assistance
- Most recent tax return (Form 1040) showing total income at or less than 200% of the federal poverty level, adjusted for household size
In addition, regardless of financial need,
- Nashoba Valley Technical High School employees, students, and alumni receive a 15% discount on services
- Active duty military personnel and veterans receive a 15% discount on services
The person whose name is on the card or documents must be present (i.e., they can’t send a relative or friend). The only exception is a spouse with the same last name and address.
About Nashoba Valley Technical High School
The mission of Nashoba Valley Technical High School is to provide the highest quality academic and technical education possible to prepare students for college and career paths leading to success in an ever-changing technological world. Established in 1968, Nashoba Valley Technical High School is a public, four-year, career-focused high school fostering academic, personal and professional success. Nashoba Valley Technical High School promotes a lifetime of learning and achievement, providing students with quality teaching, specialized instruction in industry-approved technical programs, strong academic programs, and leadership development opportunities. The program in Veterinary Assisting was started at the high school in 2015 in coordination with the opening of Angell at Nashoba.
Angell at Nashoba’s Surgical Suite
Digital X-Ray at Angell at Nashoba