This is a great opportunity for individuals excited to support our Clinic team by providing accurate and efficient data entry. Clinic Data Entry Clerks will be in regular communication with our veterinary team, and sit in an office area in/around the clinic. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain familiarity with veterinary terminology and the day-to-day workings of a clinic. Volunteers in this role will not be hands-on with animals or veterinary procedures.
- Enter data regarding veterinary care for shelter animals.
- Enter data regarding veterinary care for publicly owned animals.
- Volunteers may be asked to assist with periodic computer projects.
- Computer proficiency, including ease with learning a new system. Familiarity with Signature software or experience with other veterinary/medical data entry a plus!
- Ability to work independently and with other staff/volunteers.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- The ability to sit for the duration of a two-hour shift, with intermittent walking to and from the clinic area.
- A background check is required for this position.
- A commitment of at least six months
- A weekly two hour shift on a set day and time
- Attendance of a virtual orientation and on-the-job training shift
- Monday – Friday from 10am-12pm
- We are unable to accommodate requests for alterations to the schedule. Please ensure you will be available for the full duration of a shift before applying. Thank you!