Visit our Amazon or Chewy wish list to order items shipped directly to Nevins Farm.
Nevins Farm Amazon Wish List Nevins Farm Chewy Wish List
ATTENTION: COVID 19 Update
During the pandemic we are limited in the number of staff and volunteers on site which has affected our capacity to receive and sort our normal supply of donations.
We ask that you limit donations to ONLY the below items of need
- Canned and dry non prescription cat food
- Canned and dry non prescription dog food
- Gift cards to local grocery stores for fresh produce
For donations outside of the above items (any linens, animal carriers etc.) please seek alternative donation locations.
We are closed to the general public during COVID-19 but have donation bins stationed in front of our adoption centers so you are welcome to drop items off between the hours of 8am-3pm Monday – Sunday.
Host a Supply Drive
One way you can help animals at the MSPCA is through donation supply drives at work or school, or in celebration of your birthday. We are always in need of dog and cat food, as well as monetary donations to help us purchase equipment and supplies to keep the animals warm, fed, and healthy.
- Set a time frame in which to collect donations, such as one week.
- Decorate posters and collection boxes to be displayed at your school, church, or community center. Be sure to get permission to put the collection boxes in the places you choose.
- Distribute a list of the items you are collecting and let people know where they can drop off their items and why the drive is important.
- Wait for the items to start rolling in!
- Be sure to nicely remind people about your drive throughout the time frame.
When your drive is over, drop items off at the MSPCA at Nevins Farm between 8am-3pm Monday – Sunday.
For information on holding a fundraiser to help purchase or collect items from our Wish Lists please contact Heather Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at (978) 687-7453 x6118.