Donating wish list items is a great way to support animals and make a tax deductible gift!
We use a tremendous amount of supplies to care for animals and support our programs! Nevins Farm is one of the largest animal shelters in New England, and we care for animals of every size and shape, from the smallest hamster to horses and farm animals. We do all of this without any funding from any level of government; we rely on your, our generous donors, to help meet our immediate needs.
Download a complete copy of our wish list to see items that we need every day, or visit our Amazon wish list to order items shipped directly to Nevins Farm. Items can be dropped off at our adoption center during our regular business hours, no appointment needed. For items not on our wish list, please contact us at (978) 687-7453 x6101 prior to donating to confirm that it is something that we can use.
See our Amazon Wish List Download a copy of our Wish List
Urgent needs right now:
- Canned cat and dog food
- Cat litter
- Collars and leashes
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Gift cards to local grocery stores for fresh produce
We are grateful for your consideration, but we are not able to use the following items:
- Large amounts of blankets and towels (maximum one bag)
- Open or expired food or treats
- Small animal cages or aquariums
Host a Supply Drive
One way you can help animals at the MSPCA is through donation supply drives at work or school, or in celebration of your birthday. It takes hundreds of pounds of food and supplies to feed and care for the many animals we help each year. We are always in need of items from our wish list, as well as monetary donations to help us purchase equipment and supplies to keep the animals warm, fed, and healthy.
- Set a time frame in which to collect donations, such as one week.
- Decorate posters and collection boxes to be displayed at your school, church, or community center. Be sure to get permission to put the collection boxes in the places you choose.
- Download and distribute copies of our wish list to people telling them where they can drop off their items and why the drive is important.
- Wait for the items to start rolling in!
- Be sure to nicely remind people about your drive throughout the time frame.
When your drive is over, drop items off at the MSPCA at Nevins Farm during our business hours (no appointment needed!).
For information on holding a fundraiser to help purchase or collect items from our Wish Lists please contact Heather Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at (978) 687-7453 x6118.