From an online gift to a charitable gift annuity, your contribution will have a significant impact in the lives of thousands of animals.
Dorchester Community Outreach
Our Dorchester community outreach program is driven to address the inequity in access to pet resources. At the core of the program is the belief that people and pets belong together.
Key Services Offered to Residents of Dorchester, 02121
• Free spay/neuter services for dogs and cats – Surgery packages include a physical exam, rabies vaccine, distemper vaccine, nail trim and microchip.
• Subsidized acute medical care.
• Free pet food and pet care supplies
• Free information about pet health and behavior.
• Free transportation to veterinary appointments based on availability – we are not able to transport owners, only pets
If you live in 02121 and would like assistance with your pet, please call Brianna at 617-221-3937 or email email@example.com.