Snack Cart volunteers bring joy to staff by delivering snacks and water during the week. While the primary focus of this role is to support staff, it is also a great way for volunteers to engage with others and build relationships within the hospital.
- Stocking the cart and keeping snack storage tidy
- Taking the cart through entire hospital, including basement and administrative offices
- Ability to memorize
- Ability to follow direction
- Strong social skills and ability to engage with staff
- Ability to work independently and with other volunteers
- A minimum commitment of six months
- A weekly shift of one hour on a set day and time
- Attendance at orientation and on-site training
- Effective communication skills, including basic English language fluency
- Monday through Friday, 3:00-4:00 pm
- We are unable to accommodate requests for alterations to the schedule. Please ensure you will be available for the full duration of a shift before applying. Thank you!