Through partnership with established social service organizations we hope to increase access to medical care, animal care resources and services for pets in The Acre and Back Central neighborhoods of Lowell. The MSPCA at Nevins Farm and Lowell Humane Society, with the help of PetSmart Charities, is excited to offer:
• Low Cost Spay/Neuter Services for Dogs and Cats
• Low Cost Wellness Veterinary Exams which include a physical exam, rabies vaccine, distemper vaccine, microchip, heartworm test and initial preventative
• Free Pet Food and Pet Care Supplies (call us for information on one of our food pantry partners in your area)
• Free Behavior Hotline and Personalized Behavior Consultations
• Pop-Up Neighborhood Vaccination clinics
• Free Transportation to Veterinary Appointments
If you live in Back Central or The Acre and would like assistance with your pet, please call or text our team at 617-500-3486 or 617-500-1610, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read a recent Lowell Sun article about the Partnership for Pets Program.