There are many ways to help the animals at the MSPCA-Boston Animal Care and Adoption Center.
Boston General Fund
Help the animals in Boston every day by making a donation to the Boston adoption center.
Help defray the cost of caring for animals at the Boston Adoption Center by sponsoring their housing – we will honor your sponsorship with a plaque on a cage/kennel of your choice.
Chaucer and Zuzu Fund
Chaucer and Zuzu Fund donations provide care to older animals who have a harder time finding a new home.
Provides emergency medical treatment for homeless animals in need, in our care. See some of the animals we have helped through Spike’s Fund.
Donations from our wishlist are always needed and greatly appreciated! You can drop off your donations at the MSPCA Boston Adoption Center.
We always need:
Blankets, towels, sheets, soft bedding
For the Dogs
For the Cats
- Toys (wands, play mice, etc)
- Dry and canned cat food (open bags okay – we share with low income owners and feral cat caretakers)
- Feliway (calming scent release for cats)
- Cat beds
- Stretch and Scratchers
- Cat carriers
For the rabbits and small mammals
- Toys for rabbits, birds, and small animals
- Fresh vegetables (red peppers, parsley, bananas and apples-please NO leafy greens)
- Wooden toys or houses
- Highback litterboxes (pictured to the right)
- Timothy hay
- Carefresh pet bedding
- Used Pack and Plays (great for kittens and puppies!)
- Hand sanitizer
- Dishwashing soap
- Paper towels
- Office supplies
We do not accept
See Our Amazon Wishlist
- Medications other than frontline and heartguard
- Pillows or comforters