One of Angell's most important goals is to serve as a resource for the veterinary profession. Below is our current schedule of continuing education programs.
Like us at www.facebook.com/AngellReferringVeterinarians for the latest CE updates and clinical content.
Angell Friday Morning Lecture Schedule: 8am-9am Fridays. Free/no registration required. *NOTE - only select Friday lectures will receive CE credit as indicated on the schedule. Bagels & coffee provided.
Thank you to our sponsor:
Angell Veterinary Technician CE Lectures: Wednesdays or Thursdays, 6-8pm or 6-9pm (click for dates/times).
MVTA-approved. 2-3 CE credits for technicians.
Free lecture & pizza. No registration required.
Next: Wed. 9/16/15, 6-8pm, 2 CEUs "Nuclear Medicine at Angell: A Technician's Perspective" by Allison Cooper, CVT
(*Please note our 7/23/15 lecture on radiation treatments has been postponed)
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for our upcoming CE Seminars:
How to Assess, Analyze, and Change Dog and Cat Behavior
Speaker: Terri Bright, Ph.D., BCBA-D, CAAB
6:00pm - 8:45pm, Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Burlington Marriott Hotel, 1 Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, MA 01803
2 CE credits (RACE approved)
* Covert vs. overt behavior
* Measuring behavior
* Respondent behavior and conditioning
- Desensitization and counter conditioning
* Operant behavior and conditioning reinforcement
- Punishment, extinction, stimulus control, and motivating operations
* Case files
- Dog aggression, cat aggression, separation anxiety, and fear behaviors
Click here to register
11/8/15 - Neurology
Speakers: Allen Sisson, DVM, MS, DACVIM (Neurology) and Rob Daniel DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
8:00am - 2:15pm, Sunday, November 8, 2015
Newton Marriott 2345 Commonwealth Ave., Newton, MA 02466
- Current Experiences with Anticonvulsants in Dogs & Cats
- Medical and Surgical Treatment of Neck Pain
- Sudden-Onset Lower Motor Neuron Tetraparesis; Differential Diagnoses, Diagnostic Testing and Treatments
- “That Rug Really Tied the Room together”; A Review of Normal Micturition, Disorders and Therapeutic Strategies
(5 CE credits - RACE approved)
In addition to our own Angell CE seminars:
Massachusetts Veterinary Medical Association (MVMA) 2015 Continuing Education Conference
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, Framingham, MA
(6 CE Credits are available for participation at each seminar)