Homeless animals need your help!
We heavily rely on a variety of items to continue caring for the homeless animals. Please call the adoption center at 508-775-0940 if you have an item you wish to donate that is not on this list.
We have also created an Amazon Wishlist that includes needed items that you can order and send to the animals with just a few clicks!
We are closed to the general public during COVID-19 but have donation bins stationed in front of our adoption centers so you are welcome to drop items off between the hours of 7am-4pm Monday – Sunday.
For the Dogs
- Soft dog treats, hot dogs, string cheese, chicken broth, and pill pockets
- Toys (New or Like New)
- Kongs, indestructible or interactive toys
- Martingale collars
- Leashes – new or gently used (non-retractable)
- Unopened dry or canned food (Please NO opened bags or expired food)
For the Cats
- Litter (unopened)
- Dry or canned food (Please NO opened bags or expired food)
- New or gently used cat beds or houses
- Kitchen weight scales (to weigh kittens)
- Gerber baby food (lamb or other meat flavors only)
- Toys (wands, play mice, etc.)
- New or gently used carriers (if used, must be cleaned & assembled with no missing parts please)
For the Smaller Guys
- Timothy hay
- Food, toys, chews, treats and houses for rabbits, hamsters, rats, ferrets, gerbils, mice, guinea pigs, birds, etc
Important Supplies We Always Need
- Paper towels
- Liquid dishwashing soap
- Liquid hand soap
- Gift cards to: pet stores, hardware stores, grocery stores and office supply stores
- Mobil gas cards
Medical and Cleaning Supplies
Please NO medications!
- Hand sanitizer
- First aid supplies (band-aids, hydrogen peroxide, etc.)
- Dishwashing gloves and sponges
Office and Miscellaneous Supplies
- Office Paper (white, mixed colors)
- Postage stamps
- Pens, Markers, Dry-Erase Markers
- Folders, scissors, staplers, etc
- Scotch and duct tape
- Clear, plastic sheet protectors
- Batteries (all types)