Our Lawrence Community Outreach efforts work to increase access to medical care, animal care resources and services for pets.
• Low Cost Spay/Neuter Services for Dogs and Cats
• Free Pet Food and Pet Care Supplies (call us for information on one of our food pantry partners in your area)
• Free Behavior Hotline and Personalized Behavior Consultations
• Pop-Up Neighborhood Vaccination clinics
• Free Transportation to Veterinary Appointments
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anastasia Saia, Community Outreach Manager at 617-500-1610